1.31.2012

An Interview with Caden

Q:  What's your favorite thing to do?
A:  Play football.

Q:  Who is your best friend?
A:  Cash.

Q:  Who's Cash?
A:  He's in my class.

Q:  What are you going to be when you grow up?
A:  Pro football player.

Q:  What are you going to be if you lose your feet in a freak accident? (I know, scary. But having no plan B is scarier. What? It is.)
A:  Football coach.

Q:  What is your favorite board game?
A:  Checkers.

Q:  What is your favorite school subject?
A:  P.E. (Obviously)

Q:  Who cooks better, Mom or Dad?
A:  Mom. (Obviously)

Q:  Who smells better, Mom or Dad?
A:  Mom.

Q:  Who drives better,  Mom or Dad?
A:  Dad!

Q:  Who are you going to marry when you grow up?
A:  I don't know, ask me when I grow up.

Q:  Who is the nicest girl in your school?
A:  I don't know.

Q:  Who is the prettiest girl in your school?
A:  I don't like any of 'em.

Q:  Who is the smartest girl in school?
A:  I don't know. I don't copy anybody's paper. (Okay then!)

Q:  What's your favorite thing to do at the farm?
A:  Skip rocks.

Q:  What's your favorite food?
A:  Tacos.... and hot ham and cheese.

Q:  What's your favorite TV Show?
A:  Sportscenter.

Q:  Who is your favorite college team?
A:  Cyclones.

Q:  NBA?
A:  Heat.

Q:  Who is your favorite pro football player?
A:  Tom Brady.

Q:  Basketball player?
A:  Lebron James.

Q:  Who is your favorite NFL team?
A:  Bears.

Q:  Who is your favorite MLB team?
A: Yankees.

Q: Yankees?!?
A:  Yankees.

No comments: