1.29.2012

Interview With C-H-L-O-E

Q:  What is your name?
A:  C-H-L-O-E.

Q:  Where did you come from?
A:  My mom.

Q:  What is your favorite food?
A:  Bananas and oranges and apples.

Q:  What is your favorite show?
A:  Mickey ... and Dora ... annnnnnnd Diego.

Q:  What is your favorite toy?
A:   LaLa Loopsy doll.

Q:  How many toes do you have?
A:  Eight.

Q:  What is your favorite color?
A:  Purple and pink.

Q:  What is your favorite store?
A:  I like Fareway.

Q:  Who are you going to marry when you grow up?
A:  I marry Ali.

Q:  Who is Bode going to marry?
A:  Brady.

Q:  Who is your favorite aunt?
A:  Grandma Joan.

Q:  Who is your favorite uncle?
A:  Maybe Alex.

Q:  What is your favorite animal?
A:  I like elephants.

Q:  What time is it?
A:  Fifteen.

Q:  How much money do you have?
A:  Five.

Q:  Who is your best friend?
A:  Bryleigh, Elyse and Lauren.

Q:  What do puppy dogs eat?
A:  Bones

Q:  Who is stronger, Mom or Dad?
A:  Mommy.

Q:  Who cooks better, Mom or Dad?
A:  Grandma Joan.

Q:  Who drives the tractor best, Dad or Grandpa Ron?
A:  Gary.

Q:  What would you rather eat, a ladybug or a grasshopper?
A:  That's not food!

Q:  How old is Grandpa Rick?
A:  I don't know. Twenty-eight?

Q:  How old is Grandma Deb?
A:  Seven.

Q:  How old is Aunt Mandi?
A:  I think she is six.

Q:  How old is Aunt Julie?
A:  I don't know. Twenty-eight maybe. Maybe she's 28?

Q:  How old is Grandpa Joe?
A:  Twenty.

Q: What does Aunt Ashy do?
A:  Alex's mom? She cleans.

Q:  What does Aunt Amy do?
A: Aunt Amy? Ashy's friend? She always cleans.

Q:  Do you love your mommy?
A:  Can you turn a show on?

No comments: