Now she is five. And, she already started with the "I'm almost six!"
Can't she just slow down and be five for a while? She's growing up too fast for me!
We had a small party with grandparents to celebrate. I went a little crazy with party decorations. In an attempt to justify this I decided I overcompensated because of Caden. You see, Caden doesn't like party decor. Not even ballons. I know. Who doesn't like balloons? He went from age 7 to 45 overnight. Just like his father. Apparently, if my festive needs aren't met they spill over. Or maybe I just spend too much time on Pinterest. Hmmm...
Seriously! Get a life and stop Pinteresting, Katie!
Ali helped out by making Pin the Tail on the Donkey! Isn't her deformed, two-legged donkey cute?
| Bode and Deb |
| Come on, Ali! Don't you know I'm a Grandma's boy? |
Per usual, Ali kept everyone entertained :)
Oh, and Tinkerbelle, Cinderella, and Rapunzel are all but distant memories. She transitioned to tweeny-bopper superstars on her cake. Yikes!!
Happy Birthday to my baby girl. I love you, Ali Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment