12.02.2011

A Timeline of Today

1:45 AM:  Ali's up with temp of 104. Tylenol!
2:45 AM:  Fever down to 102. Not great, but better. Back to bed.
3:01 AM:  Chloe comes in my room asking for Nutella sandwich. Seriously child?
6:25 AM:  Bode's up. Ryan asks if I'm going to shower or get baby. I wasn't planning on either, so I debate kicking him.
7:21 AM: Chloe wants cartoons. No patience for commercials.
7:22 AM: Chloe spills juice.
7:24 AM: Chloe wants cartoons.
7:30 AM: Caden off to school.
7:43 AM: Bode explodes diaper. It leaked. On the carpet. Ugh.
7:50 AM: Chloe wants cartoons.
8:15 AM: Chloe and Bode spill CheezIts. Crunch into carpet. Make mental note to have carpet cleaned.
8:22 AM: Chloe waaaaaaaants cartoooooooooons. Ugh.
8:35 AM: Ali wakes up. Still warm, but smiling.
8:50 AM: Bode down for nap. I attempt to disinfect entire house.
9:14 AM: Ali spills Sprite.
9:45 AM: I opt for that shower.
9:49 AM: Chloe interupts shower because she number two-ed her pants. I give her my best "whoopsie" but it's not impressive.
10:05 AM: Chloe and I, both, are clean. And, she wants cartoons. Weird.
10:55 AM: Everyone's dressed and ready.
11:05 AM: Lunch is on the table. Chloe wonders why we can't watch Toy Story while we eat.
11:22 AM: Haul everyone to doctor for Ali's appt.
11:45 AM: Ali might have strep throat. Chloe probably would not sit still. Bode definitely blew his pants out. Again.
12:05 PM: No strep throat. Just virus. Good!
12:23 PM: Back home. Ryan's here for lunch. Yay!
12:30 PM: Ryan and I attempt conversation. Impossible. Kids are too loud.
12:32 PM: Chloe spills Sprite. Ry takes off.
12:44 PM: Chloe spills Rice Krispies.
12:45 PM: Abandon 1 PM naptime and put them to bed early :)

No comments: