12.23.2011

It's Me, Bode.

Hey everybody. Mom's been so lazy about updating her blog. I'm taking matters into my own hands. My little, baby man hands.

We made cookies today! Well, everyone else made cookies. I smeared frosting and sprinkles all over my face! And my chair. And the counter. And the floor. It was awesome!


Look at my brother. Haha! He's ridiculous.


Ali and Chloe really know how to make cookies. Mom never puts enough sprinkles on.

These are Chloe's. All the green sprinkles were gone when she got done. Dad thought it was funny. He must not know that sprinkles aren't free.

Mom wouldn't give me more cookies. She said something about lunch and vegetables. Gross.
Anyway, we haven't been doing much lately. It got cold out. Everyone got runny noses and coughs. We went to doctor lady a lot. A few weeks ago, I gave Uncle Alex  Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease. Whoops! Sorry. I got over it a lot faster than he did. I wonder what that means? Am I super tough? Is Alex a weenie? I bet I am super tough. Look at these pics of me wrestling Dad.




I pinned his head! Dad looks tough but I totally whooped him. And, I'm pretty sure he's scared of Mom. Don't tell anybody.


Coco wanted to wrestle, too. But I think she lost because Dad hung her upside down.




I think she liked it though. She was laughing. Usually if she doesn't like something she gives everyone the "stank eye". That's what Mom and Dad call it anyway. I just think she looks grumpy.






I like it best when she smiles. She's a good big sister. She always sneaks me candy and snacks. Sometimes she tries to carry me, though. So, I pull her hair. Dad says we have to be good because George is watching and he will tell Santa if we are bad.


This is George. He is our Elf on the Shelf. Whatever that is.

 George kinda creeps me out. And who is this Santa guy? Are they like the elf mafia? Are they coming by every week for 20%? I mean, look, I got $30 from my birthday but I'm saving it for college. So, I guess they're outta luck. Besides, I've seen Barbies that look tougher than George.

Ali won't have to worry. She's usually being good. Mom says her smile is contagious. I don't think so though. My Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease was contagious, but Ali's smile doesn't make me feel sick. It makes me want to smile, too.




Well, I gotta go shoot hoops with Caden now. It's my new favorite thing to do. "Caden" is my favorite word to say, too. I say lots of stuff if I feel like it. Right now I feel like saying, "BYE!"

No comments: