8.27.2011

If You Feed Them, They Will Grow

Our kids are growing up too fast! Caden is too big to hold. Not that he'd let me, but that is beside the point. Ali looks more and more like a "big kid" everyday. Plus, she talks like a grown up. A grown up with an attitude. And, Miss Chloe is stretching up and slimming out. She's nearly as tall as Ali - people always think they are twins. Bode is the only one I can carry around anymore!

This realization led me here. Indulging in reminiscence. Longing for their babyhood. Wondering how it's gone so fast. Yeah, it's a scary place. Here are the three amigos in 2009 B.B. (before Bode):



Let's take nostalgia one step further. Here the kids when they were Bo's age (11 months!):


Chloe

Caden


Ali

Bo

I'll stop now! On this post anyway. Chances are I'll spend another hour looking at old pics. Maybe shed a tear or two. :)

No comments: