So, last week I was saying how I was looking forward to my hospital stay. I mean, why wouldn't I? Laying in bed all day, being served food, seeing my new baby's beautiful face, grandmas caring for the kids. Not to mention hearing "Katie, how is your pain? Are you sure you're alright? Anything I can get you?" ten times each day ... you get the picture. It sounded like a wonderful vacation at the time.
Well, I should have kept my damn mouth shut. Two weeks later and I can't get out of this place! God heard me getting greedy, laughed, and threw a wrench in my plans for a 4-day TV binge. But it is by His grace that Bode and I are healthy and on our way home tomorrow!
A million thank you's to my fantastic parents, in-laws and always amazing husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment