Today is Caden's last day of summer vacation. While we are all excited for him to start first grade, I thought I'd take a moment to recap the last few months of fun in the sun. I'll start with swimming, since that is what we did the most of!
 |
| Caden with his cousin, Kyler, at Grandma and Grandpa Robinette's. My dad bought this monstrosity blow up pool, which the kids loved of course! |
 |
Here is Miss Chloe swimming at my parent's house. The kids loved the public pool here and in Lake City with Ryan's parents.
|
 |
Ali + Bryleigh = Trouble!
|
We road tripped to the Kock farm a few times this summer. Caden loves having space to shoot his bow and ride the Mule. They all have so much fun there it's usually a good 3-4 days before they're recovered - the same is probably true for Ron and Deb :)
 |
| We are working on taking group photos, but for now this is the best I could do. |
 |
| I love this pic of Deb and Ali - we took it just in time because Gracie had an epic meltdown about five minutes later (see below). |
Ryan's grandma, Betty, turned 80 on August 1st and Deb's entire side of the family turned up to celebrate at their place. It was a beautiful day outside and great to catch up with everyone.
 |
Ali and Chloe with their cousins, Lauren and Elyse. The more we get together, the more fun they have. We are definitely creating a monster.
|
 |
Here is Chlo Jam getting filthy as usual! Below is Ali mounting another meltdown :)
|
One of Caden's favorite memories from this summer is fishing with Ryan and my Dad in Ponca. They took my dad's boat and he had the time of his life. His first of seven fish caught was a bullhead. Apparently, it gave him the creeps. Caden didn't want to keep them in the live well with the other fish, so they threw back all the bullheads :) They can't wait to go again - maybe next time I will get pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment