First and foremost, lets bring you up to speed. The roster:
Caden - Full fledged pre-teen, but somehow maintaining mama's boy status. No baseball or spring soccer, as "basketball is a year round sport" - I swear I had no hand in this, regardless of the delight I take in it. Hobbies also include growing out his hair and outgrowing his shoes. His best day ever would include playing outside with his friends, eating chicken wings, and listening to trendy pop music. Sigh.
![]() | |||||
| Track and Field Day with his buddies. Caden is all the way to the left, and Ryan is photo-bombing. |
Chloe (AKA Coco) - Super Kindergardener! She loves school and having her own set of friends. My sunshine girl has a kind and gentle soul. She looks up to her big sister. Figuratively speaking only, as she is also very tall for her age. She would likely spend all day outside if she could. Her perfect day would include non-stop eating, planting flowers, iPad time, and collecting rocks.
Bode - Four years old, but he will always be the baby. He had a huge learning year in preschool! You'd think we'd breed ginormous children, but he is kind of a peanut. His perfect day would include Mom, Dad, dance parties, corn dogs, playing outside, and being generally ornery. Again, I don't know where he gets this from, as I only prefer to be obnoxious occasionally.
Me - So, there is actually a good reason I haven't been blogging. Last weekend I earned my elementary education degree! It has been in the works for a while, and I am so glad to have it finished. I am so over coursework, and had GREAT experiences student teaching. Next year I'll teach third grade in a nearby district. Basically my life this summer will be an attempt at preparing my classroom while keeping the Kock kids happy. Oh, and blogging all about it - as promised. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment