Ready or not, summer vacation has begun! The oldest 3 had their last day of school today. Bode's was yesterday. The rain is kind of a bummer. Luckily we have legos, Pringles, and television.
 | | |
|
| Chloe has this whole "time off" thing figured out. |
 |
| It was COLD yesterday! We had to break out the winter coat! |
|
| He definitely begged me to let him wear 5 stocking hats. Not happenin. Sorry, bud. |
 |
| Couldn't pry a smile out of the preteen. Sigh. |
I am not accepting of his preteen disposition. So, I shall launch a little blast from the past counter-attack.
| | |
| 2013 - Last Day 3rd Grade |
 |
| 2011 - Close to the Last Day of 1st Grade |
 |
| 2012 - Last Day 2nd Grade |
| | | | | |
2014 - Last Day 4th Grade
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | | | |
| 2010 - Last Day Kindergarten |
| I will forever maintain that he is cute, childish, and excitable. Take that, puberty. |
No comments:
Post a Comment