Anyway I thought I'd log on and tell you what I'm in to these days. I'm growing up fast and times are changing, people. Teething is out. Potty training is in. Parents are cool. Grandparents are rock stars.
I'm not what you would call a morning person. Much like you may need your coffee in the AM, I need my juice. Pronto.
Once I have my juice, I'm back to my happy self.
Caden and I went to watch Aunt Ashy's basketball practice. Of course I wrestled him on the bleachers. I always wrestle with Caden.
I also found a Cheeto. Just sitting there by my feet on the bleachers. Dumb luck I tell ya. So, I ate it. Mom freaked. Caden laughed. So, I laughed, too.
I would really like to take my naps on the coffee table. I try and try, but Mom won't let me. One of these days I'm going to break her. I'm sure Chloe will help me. :)
Well, I better get going. It's almost time to pick up Caden and Ali at school and I have to be ready to point out the water tower to everyone or they won't even notice it.
No comments:
Post a Comment