For the third year in a row, Caden spent his big day playing football with his buddies.
| Want to make him happy? Get him a Walmart gift card :) |
Lauren and Elyse came to celebrate, too!
Watching Caden grow up is so entertaining. Caden's not interested in being my "helper" anymore, but that's okay. For now he begs me to play Xbox and Battleship. So we do, because I suspect one day he won't want to do that anymore either :) He's developed his father's sense of humor, which I feign exasperation over, but obviously I adore it. And, somehow he's usually two steps ahead of me, leaving me to wonder who is really in charge? Or who should be? Yikes!
Love you, Cade, & and I'm so proud of you!
***
Turning four was a big deal for Miss Chloe! She was sooooo over being three. Apparently, four is where it's at.
Chloe, Bode and I have a favorite breakfast spot (no, it's not McDonald's, Dad). So, I took them for birthday waffles. I pretty much ate all three plates myself. We all enjoyed it for one reason or another!
That afternoon we had her "Dora" party complete with two sets of grandparents, mucho presents, ham supper (per her request) and cake!
Chloe loves to dress up, opting for skirts and dresses, bows and headbands. She'll pick dresses out of my closet and ask me why I don't wear them. I'm already disappointing her fashion-wise. Ugh. What's next Coco, my hair and makeup?
Look how happy she was! She is growing up so fast. Literally. She's almost as tall as Ali! :)
I can't resist a Chloe flashback from age 0-4!
Love you, Coco!
No comments:
Post a Comment