Soccer season has begun.
Ryan will start planting this week.
Ali is rehearsing for end of the year programs and recitals.
Coco and Bode play outside as much as in.
I realized how pale I really am. Capris? Maybe next
year month week.
Caden is counting down the days left of school and
demanding politely requesting a vacation getaway. Little does he know, I've been politely requesting a vacation getaway for years. It has yet to happen. But, Caden, you are more than welcome to join my cause.
Together we will wear him down. Anyway, the point is that the anticipation of summer is in the air.
 |
| Bo tried Grandpa Ron's gloves at Caden's soccer game. They were slightly too big :) |
 |
| Gracie had pictures and a dress rehearsal for ballet. Isn't she a doll? I seriously acted like she was that day. I had more fun than she did curling her hair and putting her makeup on. |
 |
| Tommy boy on the sidelines with Ryan. I've lost track of how many soccer seasons he's been a part of. It's been a lot ... he's a hustler, which makes it very fun to watch :) |
 |
| This child is proving difficult at soccer games. He's up. He's down. Here. There. Ugh. |
 |
| Gorgeous/funny/sweet Chloe Leigh |
 |
| Gracie giving Bo-man a big hug! He does not lack for love :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment