2.23.2012

"Lauwen's" House

Sunday we visited "Lauwen's" as Chloe would say. Ryan's sister, Julie, and her husband, Mark, live an hour and thirty minutes drive from us, so we set out to see them and their adorable children, Lauren and Landon. They have a big, beautiful home. Perfect for cousins to run up and down, terrorizing all along the way. Which is great. For the kids because they had fun. For me because I didn't have to clean it all up later.



Lauren hiding behind a glass door :)

Landon is getting so big! He's about the same size as Bode!

Ryan's other sister,  Mandi, and her daughter, Elyse, came over to play, too. Elyse is going to be a big sister in July. Mandi found out last week that she is having a boy! I am predicting that Mandi will single-handedly save the economy shopping for this baby.

Elyse, Lauren, and Chloe were all born in the second half of 2008. You can imagine the squealing that goes on.
Elyse chasing Chloe :)

"This is crazy!" - Caden

Ali Grace wasn't feeling up to par :(

Bode waiting patiently for Landon to get up and starting running :)

Thanks for having us Julie and Mark. It was fun times!

I can't leave out my personal highlight of the trip. Julie's chocolately chex mix. OH. MY. GEE. I won't go into to detail about how much of it I ate. Let's just say portion control isn't really my thing. Here is a link to the recipe:  http://quick-dish.tablespoon.com/2012/02/04/chocolate-chex-mix-recipe/. Try to share! :)


No comments: