5.05.2011

Easter # 2 .. and 3

Here are some shots from Easter #2 with at my parents' place. I forgot my camera at home so Marj sent these from her fancy new phone that she kinda knows how to use. Thanks Marj!








 We returned home to find the Easter Bunny had been there, too!



Can you tell they were excited ... and all hopped up on sugar?

Bode decided to forgo the 3rd Easter egg hunt in favor of a snooze.

Since Caden was released a couple weeks ago to play soccer, we have been busy with games. He scored his first goal of the season on Monday and has boldly declared that he will score two tonight. We shall see. Oh, and after some current events discussion his new "when I grow up.." is to be a Navy Seal ... but after a minute he added, "...or a Marine if I don't learn to swim better." :)


No comments: