Punt, Pass, & Kick
Before I tell you how Caden did, I have to note my family history with this particular event. My older brother used to do Punt, Pass, & Kick when he was young. To my knowledge he never won. However, my little brothers sisters participated when they were younger, too. They won. Not the girls division - they beat the boys. There is probably a huge line of women football players in the making who will someday say my sisters paved the way. Love you sissies.
Lets see, who else can I embarrass today? Oh, right - Ryan! He never did Punt, Pass, & Kick, but he was an All-State Punter. He just loves when I tell that story.
Considering his lineage, it probably won't surprise you that Caden blew away the competition and took first place last weekend :) He was so dang pleased with himself I didn't stop hearing about it for 3 days! Ryan is going to take him to regionals in a few weeks. I'll let you know how he does!
No comments:
Post a Comment