3.27.2012

Bode Blogs

Once again, here I am picking up the slack for my mom. I mean, it's not like she has anything else to do when I take my nap Naturally, if I'm awake her attention will be on me. I'm a pretty chill dude, but I won't waver when it comes to my mom time.

Her blogging lapse isn't due to lack of material either. I do cute stuff all the time.

Regardless, here I am to save the day.

A few weeks ago Mom and Dad took us to visit Grandma Joan and Grandpa Rick. It was Uncle Mike's birthday. He turned 31. He's so old. Grandma said he's her baby and that he used to be little just like me.

Yeah right. And my Huggies smell like daisies. Grandma's so silly.

The best part of our trip was seeing my buddy, Brady. We rampaged Grandma's kitchen. Not a cupboard or drawer left untouched.

It was awesome.





Now, if you ask Chloe she would say her favorite part of the trip was holding baby Brynn. She loves babies. She even pretends I'm her baby sometimes. I hate that game.




Ugh. Someone help me.
I love following Mom around. When she's in her room I hang out in the closet. Ya know, messing with Dad's shirts. She said Caden used to do that, too. So, I did some research and it turns out she is right.



This is me.
  
This is Caden seven years ago.

I'm already walking in Caden's footsteps which is fantastic. The ladies love Caden.

Ali has been practicing hard for her dance recital in May. Mom got a good video, but I am having trouble uploading it! Maybe Grandpa Ron could help me. He's really good with computers! :) Chloe can't wait until she can go to dance, too. But, she has to wait another year. I, however, have different interests. Lately I've been really into rubbing my food into my hair. It's kinda my thing.





As you can see I have a gift for this.

Caden's been busy with school. He made a Dr. Suess mini parade float with Mom. Whatever that is. All I know is he was really excited about it for two days and before I knew it he was totally over it.

Here are some pics of him working on it:






Well, I better get going. Dad says it's time to cuddle up with my blankie and doggie for bedtime! Bye!

No comments: