We spent the weekend at my parent's house celebrating my grandma's 85th birthday. Water is high in the area, but my parents and siblings have been lucky so far. Ashley and Alex live on a lake, so Saturday morning my dad took Caden and Ali to their house to fish.
![]() |
| That's Alex with the kids. Obviously, fishing thrills Ali. |
![]() |
Pretty scenery! sure there are mountain lions lurking about. |
Later that afternoon the kids swam with their cousins.
![]() |
| Ali and Bella (my cousin Bruce's daughter) |
![]() |
| Chloe's confused. She thought she had rights to all the mischief. |
![]() |
| There's the birthday girl holding Bo. |
It was such a fun day .... but stopping here would cut the story short. Now, I would never, ever embarrass anyone on my blog. Especially one of my aunts. So, I won't reveal which aunt had too much fun at Mimi's party. However, it's a good thing she wore identity concealing glasses because I will post her picture. =)
Happy Birthday Mimi!
No comments:
Post a Comment