Caden and I had a little wager on the Super Bowl. If his Steelers won I would take everyone for ice cream. If my Packers won he owed me a day's work. Well hot damn, I won and it's time to pay up! This morning I found myself delighted and obnoxiously triumphant. Cademan was a little non-complacent ... but that just made it more fun!
It was my intention to get great shots of him taking out trash, vacuuming, mopping, folding, rubbing my feet ... ahhhhhhmazing.... but I got distracted with
2 and 3 Ali and Chloe as they were doing what Ali and Chloe do - demolition. So, no great pictures but Caden learned an important lesson about gambling AND (more importantly) I got to use superfun, highly recommended parenting phrases. Think lots of "time to earn your keeps", "I'll give you something to whine abouts" and "because I said so's". Awesome.
Okay, honestly he didn't whine much and did a really great job! He's a good worker bee :) Although, he did refuse to change Chloe's diaper ...
No comments:
Post a Comment