1.16.2011

Here We Are

Well, I promised I'd fill you in on our big move, but now that I think about it "we moved' kind of sums it up. Ryan  got a job offer that he couldn't turn down, so here we are! We got lucky (again) and sold our house quickly. We are currently renting a home and I am desperately hoping a house that suits us will come on the market ASAP this spring.

When I think of my situation this clip from Austin Powers comes to mind:





Nope, I don't know you people here ... but here I am :)

The kids are doing great. Caden had his first day at his new school on Friday. He was a little scared which tormented me most of the day. Unfit parent. Unfit parent. Unfit parent. Who does this to their child? Unfit, unfit, unfit.... But he came home and said his day went well. So, there is hope.

Ali starts preschool Tuesday and cannot wait. It took Chloe a couple of days to realize this is "home" now. She has a new big girl bed just like Ali's, so she is just giddy inside. Bode is good - 4 months old!

So, that leaves Ryan and I. Ryan eased into this transition like he does everything else: easily. And I, despite what you may or may not have heard, am doing swimmingly. Yes, swimmingly. As in swimming in Budweiser and wine.

No comments: